-->
I have the perfect low-carb food preparation to eat cold and make your colleagues jealous! Chicken thighs spiced with a roast coliflower and broccoli salad approved by keto.

This is the recipe Meat Free, Gluten Free and Chicken Keto / Low Carb.

You guys asked, so you're going to go here! You should bring balanced lunch to work and school. Not everybody at work and at school can heat their lunches, so you can enjoy this low-carbon food cold and monster on taste! This rasted veggies salad can be the most delicious way to get lower carbohydrates in your diet and they don't hurt being thrown into a creamy avocado mayo.
Review my chicken salad and keto cloudbread quick lunch recipe as well as my best curry chicken salad ever.

Keto Chicken & Veggie Lunch Meal Prep

This low-carbon lunch meal is great for working and consuming cod. Fennel chicken thighs spiced in avocado mayo with keto veggie salad. Five servings a week are included in the meal, and it tastes amazing.
  • Course: Main Course
  • Cuisine: American
  • Keyword: broccoli, cauliflower, chicken thighs, keto, lunch, meal prep
  • Prep Time: 15 minutes
  • Cook Time: 35 minutes
  • Total Time: 50 minutes
  • Servings: servings
  • Calories: 633 kcal

Ingredients:

For the salad:

  •     1 large head of cauliflower
  •     12 ounces broccoli florets
  •     ½ cup no sugar added pickles chopped
  •     ½ cup celery chopped
  •     ¼ cup almond chopped
  •     1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
  •     ¼ cup red onion thinly sliced
  •     Avocado or grapeseed oil
  •     Kosher salt & fresh black pepper

For the dressing:

  •     ¾ cup mayonnaise no sugar added
  •     ½ a large avocado
  •     Juice of half a lemon
  •     1 clove of garlic finely grated
  •     ½ teaspoon hot sauce no sugar added
  •     ¼ teaspoon salt & fresh pepper

For the chicken:

  •     10 four once chicken thighs boneless & skinless
  •     1 heaping teaspoon each of fennel powder sweet paprika, & cumin
  •     Avocado or grapeseed oil
  •     Kosher salt & fresh black pepper

Instructions

  1. Make the spice rub for the chicken by combining the fennel, paprika, and cumin in a small bowl, mix well. Season both sides of the chicken with a generous pinch of salt and the spice rub. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil over the chicken and allow to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
  2. Meanwhile, start on the veggies by pre-heating the oven to 450 F. Cut the cauliflower into large bite size florets, trying not to use too much of the stalk. Place the florets on a sheet tray along with the broccoli florets and season with 1-2 tablespoons of oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and a few cracks of pepper. Give the sheet pan a good shake and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the veggies are well browned.
  3. Make the dressing by combining everything in a blender or food processor, and blend to combine. You may need to add a splash of water if the dressing is too thick. Check for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
  4. Slice the red onions and place them in a small bowl of ice water for 5-30 minutes, this will remove the raw flavor. Once the veggies are ready, add them to a large bowl along with the pickles, celery, almonds, parsley, and drained red onions. Add enough dressing to coat and mix well, adding more dressing if needed. Check for seasoning, you can add more dressing or lemon juice if needed.
  5. To make the chicken, pre-heat a grill pan or cast iron pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes(non-stick pan will also work). Add 1 tablespoon of oil if using a flat bottom pan and add half the chicken. Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip and repeat. If the chicken sticks to the grill pan, let it cook another minute or use a spatula to help flip. Repeat this step with remaining chicken. Serve chicken with salad and enjoy!
  6.  Everything will keep in the fridge for 5 days, you can freeze the chicken but you can’t freeze the veggie salad(will get watery & nasty). This meal prep is designed to be eaten cold.

Recipe Notes

Macros per serving of cauliflower salad, makes 5 servings:

    • 121 calories
    • 5.5 grams of net carbs
    • 6.6 grams of fat
    • 6.2 grams of protein
    • 4.4 grams of fiber

      Macros for all the avocado-may dressing:

      • 1361 calories
      • 2.89 grams of net carbs
      • 144 grams of fat
      • 3.8 grams of protein
      • 6.5 grams of fiber

      Macros per serving of chicken, two thighs make one serving:

      • 312 calories
      • 0 net carbs
      • 13.6 grams of fat
      • 48 grams of protein
      • 0 fiber

      Nutrition Facts

      • Keto Chicken & Veggie Lunch Meal Prep
      • Amount Per Serving (1 meal)
      • Calories 633 Calories from Fat 441
      • % Daily Value*
      • Fat 49g75%
      • Carbohydrates 13.4g4%
      • Fiber 6g25%
      • Protein 18.4g37%
      * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.


      Subscribe to the latest article updates via email:

      57 Responses to " Fennel Spiced Chicken with Roasted Veggie Salad"

      1. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. 먹튀검증사이트

        ReplyDelete
      2. The tone is so persuasive and plausible.
        1rawplant.com

        ReplyDelete
      3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... prodotti tipici toscani on line

        ReplyDelete
      4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Jade Facial Lymphatic & Eye Roller

        ReplyDelete
      5. On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think. How are Vegan CBD Gummies made?

        ReplyDelete
      6. Your article bare the true thinking of showing your true feelings between the lines, I had great insights, hoping to interact more! best headphones in 2021

        ReplyDelete
      7. Perhaps you need to revise the actual perl server in your hosting company, Live journal will be kinda gradual. massager  blackhead remover

        ReplyDelete
      8. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Fast Food And Obesity

        ReplyDelete
      9. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. 相睇公司

        ReplyDelete
      10. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work alimenti italiani

        ReplyDelete
      11. Quickly our own web site will, no doubt definitely turn into well regarded together with practically all running any website family members, due to its careful content and evaluate posts. itcbet

        ReplyDelete
      12. Immediately this blog is going to unquestionably often be prominent concerning all of blog people today, because meticulous reports and also assessments. fashion clothes online

        ReplyDelete
      13. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. turkish food

        ReplyDelete
      14. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. turkish food

        ReplyDelete
      15. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. burger king chicken nuggets

        ReplyDelete
      16. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! crocs on sale

        ReplyDelete
      17. The guinea pigs were isolated into three gatherings. One gathering was taken care of quality food. The other gathering got a confined measure of shoddy nourishment while the last gathering was permitted to eat high-fat, fatty food varieties, however much they need, with the outcome that they became corpulent.
        Raw Honey

        ReplyDelete
      18. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks భారత వీసా అప్లికేషన్

        ReplyDelete
      19. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. china garlic wholesale

        ReplyDelete
      20. This is such a great resource that you’re offering and you provide out at no cost. I appreciate seeing sites that realize the worth of offering a perfect useful resource totally free. I genuinely loved reading your submit. ufabet1688

        ReplyDelete
      21. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers! สมัครแทงบอล

        ReplyDelete
      22. As I site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling great , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck. Source

        ReplyDelete
      23. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! bugis food

        ReplyDelete
      24. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. กลิ่นผสมอาหาร

        ReplyDelete
      25. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: vendita prodotti alimentari online

        ReplyDelete
      26. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. vendita prodotti alimentari on line

        ReplyDelete
      27. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Blogged Topics

        ReplyDelete
      28. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... nex food singapore

        ReplyDelete
      29. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... funan mall food to eat

        ReplyDelete
      30. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. marina square food

        ReplyDelete
      31. Because of it, chicken nutrition facts can vary substantially between two brands. Besides, nutrition facts can vary in different chicken preparations also, based upon the way each dish is cooked, and on the spices that are used in cooking it. Do not use too much oil or butter when you prepare it. chicken paws bulk

        ReplyDelete
      32. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. https://bestricenoodlesalad.wordpress.com/

        ReplyDelete
      33. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. new vegan fast food 2021

        ReplyDelete
      34. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. https://vietnamesefoodsingapore.mystrikingly.com/

        ReplyDelete
      35. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. best vietnamese food

        ReplyDelete
      36. I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. holland village food to eat

        ReplyDelete
      37. The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page. Can You Put Aluminum Foil in Air Fryers

        ReplyDelete
      38. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. vietnamese food delivery singapore

        ReplyDelete
      39. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. http://foodinpayalebar.tumblr.com/

        ReplyDelete
      40. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. noodle shop

        ReplyDelete
      41. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... Read more

        ReplyDelete
      42. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad Beef Bowl

        ReplyDelete
      43. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! plaza singapura food

        ReplyDelete
      44. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... somerset 313 food to eat

        ReplyDelete
      45. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. buy causeway point food

        ReplyDelete
      46. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. Satta king game

        ReplyDelete
      47. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Satta king result

        ReplyDelete
      48. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. eat vivocity food

        ReplyDelete
      49. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. vietnamese salad

        ReplyDelete
      50. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. vietnamese salad

        ReplyDelete
      51. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... order online waterway point food

        ReplyDelete
      52. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! vietnamese salad to buy

        ReplyDelete
      53. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, food in paya lebar order online

        ReplyDelete
      54. Thanks for giving so much of Information. Choose the Best Protein Food Morning in US A Best Protein Food Morning USA

        ReplyDelete
      55. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. best paya lebar food singapore

        ReplyDelete
      56. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks get bugis junction food in Singapore

        ReplyDelete
      57. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. vietnamese food singapore

        ReplyDelete

      Iklan Atas Artikel

      Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

      Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

      Iklan Bawah Artikel